Our Client, the successful finance company, is currently looking to employ a full-time Fiduciary & Corporate Services Senior Executive to join their team of busy professionals.
• Assisting with the take-on of new clients including administrative support in respect of due diligence conducted as part of client take-on procedures
• Being clients’ main contact for matters arising on a day-to-day basis
• Preparation of minutes for various matters throughout the lifecycle of client entities
• Project management of the statutory filings of our client base
• Processing of the settlement of operating expenses
• Holder of either the MCAST Diploma in Banking and Financial Services or a University Degree in a related subject
• A thorough understanding of the company secretary role including statutory record keeping, and the compliance obligations impacting upon the administration area, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Organisational and project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, a ‘can-do’ attitude, and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues
• Proficiency in the use of I.T.
All candidates MUST be eligible to work in EU.
Should you require further information, please, call Ivana on +356 2099 4444