Our client, a leader in IT and software, providing one of the most comprehensive, cost effective and innovative business software solutions, is currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team
- Perform solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis
- Design and develop software solutions to meet business requirements.
- Manage full software development life cycle including testing, implement, and audit.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications.
- Analyse and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and participate in software upgrades and revisions
- Understand and implement security and data protection
- Translate high-level requirements into detailed designs, and technical estimates
- Guide developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems; review work of development teams
- Proficiency with Git, or comparable distributed version control system
- Solve complex problems; take a new perspective using existing solutions
- Hardworking, ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with high quality results and satisfied clients
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients simultaneously
- Demonstrate accountability, prioritise tasks, and consistently meets deadlines
- Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Insanely curious and energetic about the future of the web
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Skilled at working in a team-oriented environment
- Ambitious,creative and innovative
- Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
Candidate must be eligible to work in EU
Should you require further information, please, call Denisa on +356 2099 4444