Our client, operating in the Pharma & Healthcare industry, is looking for a Quality Control Technician to join their team.
- Ensure appropriate tests are performed on raw materials and in-process materials as per applicable procedures
- Ensure appropriate documentation of all test methods, calibrations and record retention processes
- Confirm the proper inventory of supplies and reagents are available to perform analytical tests
- Perform sample testing According to companies SOPs Keep records of all performed tests following GDP and GMP and report any Out Of Specification (OOS) condition
- Coordinate calibration of QA laboratory equipment and support validation activities
- Bachelor’s degree in science or equivalent
- Minimum of one year of experience in a laboratory environment
- Basic knowledge of computers is required.
- Understanding and experience in HPLC/GC instrumentation preferred.
All candidates must be eligible to work in EU
Should you require further information, please, call Heiko on +356 9999 0320 or +356 2099 4444