Our client, operating in the Hospitality & Catering industry, is seeking a Restaurant Manager to join the team..
- Assisting the Operations Manager on compiling the roster, implementing any changes and keeping it updated
- Dealing directly with Food & Beverage Management, ensuring the correct information is being channeled and executed to the employees
- Consolidating Training and executing “On the Job” Training sessions
- Ensure that the Restaurant is kept in pristine condition, well maintained and equipped with all relevant equipment and material
- Ensuring that all Restaurant personnel are present in proper attire, well groomed and performance is up to the Company’s required standards
- Helping your direct manager in decision making processes, planning of daily events and executing tasks to pre set deadlines
- Ensures that all goods are ordered and correctly stored, in the right quantities
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager is expected to help out during service, being hands on when the need arises
- Dealing directly with guests, from greeting & hosting to interacting with them ethically whenever possible
- Getting Guests’ feedback, verbally and written, making sure all comments are noted and passed on to your immediate manager
- To ensure effective communication in service briefing before every shift
- To ensure that any faults and defects are reported and are seen to in a timely manner
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures, and making sure staff is as well.
- Ensure all incidents / accidents are logged in a timely manager and brought to the attention of your manager.
- Issuing all cleaning Schedules in a structured and timely manner. Following up and recording is a must.
- Good food and beverage background, with a minimum of two years’ experience working in a
- similar environment
- Have managerial and training skills to be able to motivate and train a team of co-workers
- Has excellent verbal communication skills
- Have a flair for managing a busy operation
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensure that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service
- Able to maximise profits and sales
- Be able to speak fluent English and another European language
Should you require further information, please, call Eric on +356 2099 4444