Our client, a leading local Financial Services company, is seeking an Assistant Financial Controller to join their team.
- Maintain an efficient flow of information as requested by senior management
- Ensure that all deadline are met without compromising levels of quality
- Compliance and submission of tax and statutory reporting requirements
- Ensure that accuracy and integrity are maintained at all times
- Assist and liaise with external auditors according to requests
- Maintain a comprehensive overview of the processes within the section
- Report any key business risks across all levels to the Chief Executive Officer promptly
- Assist management to develop, communicate and instill a risk management culture
- Encourage and motivate team
- Background in Insurance accounting is a must
- Familiar with Solvency II and reporting to MFSA & Central Bank
- Be attentive to detail, accurate, well-organised
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to communicate with operational leads and challenge where necessary
Should you require further information, please, call Eric on +356 2099 4444 to join the team.