Our client, a leading International Financial Services firm, is looking to expand their HR team by recruiting an Experienced HR Manager.
- Act as a driver in facilitating the retention and recruitment of top talent across the firm
- Manage the HR Team
- A University degree (or equivalent) in HR, or a related area
- At least 2 years of professional experience within an HR Management role, having directly worked in the areas of recruitment, performance and talent management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- A high level of organisation skills and time management.
- The ability to act as a central point of contact internally and externally
- Ability to work collaboratively within the team and across the Firm
Should you require further information, please, call Lillian on +356 2099 4444