Our client is representing various international pharmaceutical, cosmetic and dermo-cosmetic brands. They are looking for a Part Time Pharmacist to join their team.
- Reviewing and executing physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organising the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintaining full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products
- Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach Integrity and compassion
- Valid licence to practice the profession
All candidates MUST be eligible to work in the EU
Should you require further information call Lillian on +356 20 99 44 44