Our Client is a leading independent provider of corporate, trust and fund services to the financial services sector worldwide, employing 800 staff across a global footprint that spans Africa, the Americas, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East. They are seeking a fund services professional to become an Assistant Manager of the Fund Services Department in Malta.
- Responsible to review Net Asset Value Calculations and the processing of Subscription and Redemption activity for multiple funds including Anti-Money Laundering and Compliance Procedures under the oversight of the Head of Operations.
- Ensure that necessary controls are in place and adhered to in order to provide complete, accurate and timely fund administration services to our clients
- Review and ensure accuracy of daily / weekly / monthly NAV valuation of client funds
- Monitor accuracy of fund expenses (management fee, performance fee etc.)
- Review funds’ share registry dealing orders and ensure all processed in high accuracy and timely manner
- Perform AML checks for investors
- Implement FATCA and CRS programme to ensure client funds’ compliance with regulatory requirements
- Review, manage and liaise with auditors for audits of client funds
- Assist in pre-launch phase of new client fund vehicles; launching of new fund and review operational procedure.
- In possession of a University degree in Accountancy or Banking & Finance, or have attained the ACCA qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in fund administration relate
- At least 2 years of experience in supervisory role.
- Must have knowledge of general accounting and reconciliation practices and procedures.
- Good communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritise to deliver on time.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Having knowledge of transfer agency services, FATCA and CRS will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg terminal
- Possess excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
All candidates MUST be eligible to work in the EU
Should you require further information, please, call Ivana direct on +356 9999 0319 or on +356 2099 4444