Our Client, a Swiss-based worldwide Healthcare & Pharma company is now looking for a QC Lab Analysts to join their Supply Chain Team.
- Sample in accordance with standard test procedures;
- Test of raw materials and finished dosage forms standard analytical procedures;
- Perform final product stability analysis;
- Maintain appropriate documentation (records and lab notebooks) as required by SOP’s;
- Report of any non-conformities;
- Participate in troubleshooting of analytical test methods and laboratory instruments
- Adhere to the appropriate GLP guidelines;
- Adhere to local safety guidelines
- A Diploma in Applied Science, or a first degree in either applied biomedical, chemistry, biology or pharmacy;
- At least 2 years of experience within a quality control department in a manufacturing pharmaceutical environment;
- Good command of English both orally and in writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Have a right first-time attitude
- Assisting in troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Knowledge of up-to-date instrumentation and the following instruments: UV/IR, HPLC, GC and TLC.
- We offer a career progression platform and above the market remuneration including excellent working conditions including flexitime.
All candidates MUST be eligible to work in the EU
Should you require further information, please, call Ivana on +356 9999 0319 or +356 2099 4444