Our client, working in the Business Services Sector is looking for a Technicians to join their growing, dynamic team
- Attend to, diagnose, and repair faults that may arise on commercial fire and security systems
- Install, configure and maintain application and systems software and hardware (where necessary)
- Perform client site evaluations to provide listings of equipment necessary for new installations or extensions to existing systems. This will include correct and complete filling of relevant Company forms and the provision of site sketches to indicate site placement
- Test of or/and participate in new product development programs or systems acquired by the Company prior to placement on the Market
- Hand over any system to the client upon commissioning of the installation, by ensuring that client has understood the user operation of the system, obtaining client’s endorsement on the completely and correctly filled in Job Report
- Methodically good with Extra Low Voltage systems.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Flexible and responsive to challenges.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Valid driving license
- Clean police conduct
All candidates MUST be eligible to work in the EU
Should you require further information, please, call Ilke on +356 2099 4444