Our client in the Publishing Industry is looking for a Journalist to join their dynamic team.
- Conduct research to uncover interesting and significant news
- Gather, corroborate and interpret data
- Interview key persons (witnesses, sources etc.) to obtain more information
- Use findings to construct a well-written article
- Keep abreast on developments by studying papers, attending events etc.
- BSc degree in journalism or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a journalist or reporter
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fast-check information
- Excellent communication and networking skills along with an aptitude in extracting information
- Good observation and deduction skills
All candidates MUST be eligible to work in the EU
Should you require further information, please, call Lillian on +356 2099 4444 or +356 9999 0314