Words matter. Whether you’re writing marketing copy, product content, knowledge bases, or employee handbooks, the goal is the same: to have clear, consistent, and on-brand content that educates, informs and delights your readers. Everybody in an organization writes, but not everyone is a professional writer, nor can they all be expected to write with the same level of consistency, voice, and tone. Qordoba solves this problem by helping teams write clear, consistent, and on-brand content at scale. Companies such as Marriott, Braintree, and Postmates use Qordoba to create better content up to 90% faster than before.
Founded in 2015 and backed by Upfront Ventures and Aspect Ventures, Qordoba is headquartered in the heart of San Francisco. Named one of Forbes’ Cloud 100 Rising Stars in 2018, we are a team of innovative thinkers who are committed to hiring people who demonstrate our company values: Connect, Challenge, Own.
We’re looking for extraordinary colleagues to join us as we help organizations master the content they write.
About the role:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying leads and setting appointments with enterprise companies all over the world. The ideal candidate will join a company poised for explosive growth, and will help us build a high performance culture while having a direct impact on our success and an opportunity to grow their career.
- Articulate Qordoba’s value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate opportunities by building interest
- Produce substantial outbound activity via cold emails, calls, and drip campaigns
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our demand generation process
- Set up new meetings to hand off to our Account Executive teams
- Update prospect integration in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified pipeline quotas to ensure revenue objectives
- 1+ years prior experience in a sales or customer facing role with a SaaS company (experience selling Marketing Technology a plus)
- Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Fearless attitude - willing to take intelligent risks
- Hard working and willing to achieve a high volume of outbound activity every day while maintaining a positive and energetic persona
- Problem solver
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Articulate with a strong business acumen
Perks & benefits:
At Qordoba, we don’t spend frivolously, but we do take care of our own. Besides smart, sincere colleagues and a vibrant work environment, and the opportunity to build the next breakout SaaS company, here are some of the perks and benefits we are proud to offer:
- Employer-covered medical plans, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive parental leave policy (parents actually work here!)
- Generous PTO
- Learning and development stipend
- Fitness membership
- Company stock options
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Catered lunches
- Ergonomic desks
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- All the coffee and kombucha you can imagine
- Team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
- Light-filled workspace that encourages collaboration and innovation
- Office located in the heart of SF, walking distance from BART and public transportation
- $100 per month for your commute
- Flexible schedule options
- And more!
Qordoba is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. Qordoba does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.