Words matter. Whether you’re writing marketing copy, product content, knowledge bases, or employee handbooks, the goal is the same: to have clear, consistent, and on-brand content that educates, informs and delights your readers. Everybody in an organization writes, but not everyone is a professional writer. Nor can they all be expected to write with the same level of consistency, voice, and tone. Qordoba solves this problem by helping teams write clear, consistent, and on-brand content at scale. Companies such as Marriott, Braintree, and Postmates use Qordoba to create better content up to 90% faster than before.
Founded in 2015 and backed by Upfront Ventures and Aspect Ventures, Qordoba is headquartered in the heart of San Francisco. Named one of Forbes’ Cloud 100 Rising Stars in 2018, we are a team of innovative thinkers who are committed to hiring people who demonstrate our company values: Connect, Challenge, Own.
We’re looking for extraordinary colleagues to join us as we help organizations master the content they write.
About the role:
We’re looking for an extraordinary and dynamic member to join our lean and mean marketing team in San Francisco. As a performance-focused marketer, your primary objective will be to accelerate the growth of Qordoba’s user base -- starting from acquiring free trial users at a massive scale, to converting those trials into paid subscriptions. You’ll be able to flex both your creative marketing and data analysis muscles in this highly impactful role. To be successful in this position, you’ll need to be extremely comfortable with analyzing data, running experiments and A|B testing for campaign optimization, and thinking of creative ways to increase conversions throughout the funnel. You’re a self-starter and quick learner, capable of executing quickly, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Monitor analytics, dashboard reports, and user behavior on our website to improve engagement with prospects.
- Conduct A|B tests on webpages and digital campaigns to optimize top-of-the-funnel conversions.
- Develop landing pages and advertising creative to support demand generation programs.
- Manage paid ad campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to increase organic traffic from SEO, content marketing, social, link building, PR, and partner-marketing strategies.
- Leverage target persona communities and influencers to drive awareness and growth.
- Establish and run a user referral and/or affiliate program.
- Collaborate with team members to develop and execute a field events/marketing strategy to build engagement with our target audience communities.
- Perform cohort analysis on trial users to understand how to best convert them through the funnel.
- Explore new growth opportunities to increase user acquisition.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing other required tasks as needed.
- At least 2-5 years experience in a growth marketing role at a B2B SaaS company using freemium or free-trial user acquisition strategies required.
- Understanding of how to run A|B or multivariate testing. Prior experience using A|B testing tools such as Optimizely, Google Optimize, Visual Website Optimizer, or Mutiny is a plus.
- Highly analytical and data-driven -- terms like CPA, CAC, LTV, CRO and cohort analysis are part of your natural vocabulary.
- Prior experience managing ad campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other digital marketing channels.
- Prior experience in SEO strategies and tactics.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, CSS3, HTML5 and WordPress is a must.
- Prior experience running referral or affiliate marketing programs is a plus.
- Prior experience running community marketing or influencer marketing programs is a plus.
- Team player with strong attention to detail.
- Quick learner with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude and sense of humor.
Perks & benefits:
At Qordoba, we don’t spend frivolously, but we do take care of our own. Besides smart, sincere colleagues and a vibrant work environment, and the opportunity to build the next breakout SaaS company, here are some of the perks and benefits we are proud to offer:
- Employer-covered medical plans, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive parental leave policy (parents actually work here!)
- Generous PTO
- Learning and development stipend
- Fitness membership
- Company stock options
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Catered lunches
- Ergonomic desks
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- All the coffee and kombucha you can imagine
- Team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
- Light-filled workspace that encourages collaboration and innovation
- Office located in the heart of SF, walking distance from BART and public transportation
- $200 per month for your commute
- Flexible schedule options
- And more!
Qordoba is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. Qordoba does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.