Words matter. Whether you’re writing marketing copy, product content, knowledge bases, or employee handbooks, the goal is the same: to have clear, consistent, and on-brand content that educates, informs and delights your readers. Everybody in an organization writes, but not everyone is a professional writer, nor can they all be expected to write with the same level of consistency, voice, and tone. Qordoba solves this problem by helping teams write clear, consistent, and on-brand content at scale. Companies such as Marriott, Braintree, and Postmates use Qordoba to create better content up to 90% faster than before.
Founded in 2015 and backed by Upfront Ventures and Aspect Ventures, Qordoba is headquartered in the heart of San Francisco. Named one of Forbes’ Cloud 100 Rising Stars in 2018, we are a team of innovative thinkers who are committed to hiring people who demonstrate our company values: Connect, Challenge, Own.
We’re looking for extraordinary colleagues to join us as we help organizations master how they write and deliver content.
About the role:
We’re looking for an Account Executive to drive new business acquisition at Qordoba. You’ll develop a deep understanding of our products, customers, competition and industry and will utilize messaging and positioning that educates the market and establishes a leading position for Qordoba.
As an early AE in a fast-growing company, you’ll need to be a creative thinker, and evangelistic seller, a strong customer advocate, and a teammate your colleagues can count on.
This position is based in San Francisco, CA and will report to the SVP Sales.
Your day to day:
- Partner with Sales Development to create 3X+ quota in targeted pipeline from your territory.
- Team with Sales Engineering to educate prospects on Qordoba business solutions, using value-based methodology and tying the decision process to outcomes and ROI.
- Consistently track activities and relevant pipeline/customer data in Salesforce.
- Provide accurate forecasts on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Use Land and Expand selling motions to expand the initial Qordoba footprint.
- Work cross-functionally with other GTM and Product colleagues to provide customer and market feedback that will inform strategy going forward.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years closing experience in B2B SaaS sales.
- Proven ability to close 6-figure contracts with consistency.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- A self-starter who needs minimal guidance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teammates (CS, Sales Dev, Marketing, etc.)
Perks & benefits:
At Qordoba, we don’t spend frivolously, but we do take care of our own. Besides smart, sincere colleagues and a vibrant work environment, and the opportunity to build the next breakout SaaS company, here are some of the perks and benefits we are proud to offer:
- Employer-covered medical plans, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive parental leave policy (parents actually work here!)
- Generous PTO
- Learning and development stipend
- Fitness membership
- Company stock options
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Catered lunches
- Ergonomic desks
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- All the coffee and kombucha you can imagine
- Team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
- Light-filled workspace that encourages collaboration and innovation
- Office located in the heart of SF, walking distance from BART and public transportation
- $100 per month for your commute
- Flexible schedule options
- And more!
Qordoba is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. Qordoba does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.