Quality Manufacturing Systems, Inc., specializes in manufacturing automation controls and systems integration. Our primary focus is custom high-end systems, serving customers worldwide. Our customers range from small companies to large factories with thousands of employees. We have immediate openings for software developers who want a challenging profession and enjoy travel.
- Analyze, modify, and develop custom programs in C++ and C#
- Test and debug programs completed by self and other programmers
- Employ best practice and QMSI coding standards for existing and new projects
- Work directly with customers during project development, deployment, and support
- Work in a self-directed manner to plan, manage, and accomplish multiple tasks and assignments to meet required deadlines
Minimum Job Requirements include:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science
- Strong hands-on expertise in Windows applications
- Hands-on expertise in at least two programming languages
- Hands-on expertise in at least one query language
- Hands-on experience in installation and configuration of Windows 7, 8, 10 or later OS.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team and understand the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication
- Must possess ability to effectively present technical information and respond to questions
- Must be available for overtime and weekends when necessary to meet schedules and to install modifications to online production facilities