Title: Sales Director - Higher Education
Job Type: Full-Time Employee
Experience: 5+ years in SaaS Sales
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Denver, CO, Pasadena, CA or we will consider Remote Employees
QLess is a young, rapidly-expanding company headquartered in Pasadena, CA, with clients on 6 continents. Our product is the world’s first and only mobile queuing solution. So far, we’ve given back over 6,000 years of otherwise-wasted time to our millions of users by allowing them to hold their spot in a virtual line using their mobile phone, instead of being stuck waiting in a physical line or a waiting room. Our customers include Fortune 500 retail stores, colleges, restaurants, DMVs, government offices, urgent care clinics, hotels, auto dealerships, call centers, and animal shelters.
QLess is a company whose mission and product you can explain to people in 30 seconds, and the typical reaction is “what an awesome idea!” We’ve been featured in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, the BBC, Fox News, TechCrunch, and Mashable. Our founding team includes graduates of Caltech and MIT, and alumni of Yahoo.
In August 2017, QLess was named one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal. QLess was also named one of the fastest-growing companies in America under 100 employees by the American Business Awards, was crowned the Best Computer Services Company by the American Business Awards, and counts marquee clients such as Vodafone, NYU, University of California, University of Texas, UNLV, and the State of Michigan.
Job Description: Salas Director - Higher Education
The Higher Education market has been one of our fastest growing verticals. We are seeking an experienced, driven, achievement-oriented salesperson that has demonstrated results in prospecting and closing, preferably in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales environment. The “Account Executive – College” individual will be responsible for new logo College sales in a defined territory, which will include travel to trade shows and in-person presentations. This is an opportunity to join a young industry leader in the mobile space that offers a rich commission plan with an equity position.
- A minimum of 3-5+ years of successful sales experience in SaaS sales.
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
- Learn SaaS sales process and methodology from proven Sales Leaders
- Work all inbound demo requests from colleges in an assigned territory
- Deep knowledge of ROI-based and Consultative sales models.
- Strong technical chops and the ability to navigate different systems, programs and platforms.
- Demonstrated history of target attainment in excess of $400K ARR, average deal size $10K annually +
- In-person presentation skills
- A bachelor’s degree.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical and Dental, unlimited PTO, stock options, snacks galore and happy hours.