Our mission: Eliminate waiting in line around the world.
QLess is a young, rapidly-expanding company headquartered in Pasadena, CA, with clients on 5 continents. Our web-based software has given back over 6,000 years of otherwise-wasted time to our millions of users, by allowing them to hold their spot in a virtual line using their cell phone, instead of being stuck waiting in a physical line or a waiting room.
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Customer Experience, who will do hands-on technical support alongside you and will provide every opportunity for you to shine and grow. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
You’ll have some great people to learn from, but none of them are going to hold your hand. Superb attention to detail, deadlines, and quality are critical. We recognize that everyone contributes something different to the team. We all learn a lot from each other, and we will expect you to not only learn from us, but to teach us as well. We expect you to challenge us to think differently.
You’ll also get to grow with a world-class support and operations organization, and have direct input in selecting your future co-workers. This means that you’ll ultimately end up working with a team full of people that you like and respect, and is one of the best things about working in a rapidly-growing small company.
Most importantly, you need to be able to Get Things Done.
· 2+ years of Tier 2 Customer Service/Escalations/Technical Support experience
· 3+ years supporting and troubleshooting Internet-based applications
· Solid understanding of Relational Databases with MySQL experience
· Must have genuine interest in people and concern for customers
· Must be able to work well with team members
· Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Must have strong multitasking abilities
· Must be fluent in both spoken and written English and able to easily communicate with technical and non-technical teams as well as all levels of management
· A keen eye for details and patterns
· A passion for making the world a better place
· Experience in a start-up or fast-paced environment
· Generous Salary/ Vacation/Benefits package including (Heath/Vision and Dental)