Technical Product Specialist
Location: Work from home
Terms of employment: Salaried employee
Length of employment: Full time
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
Our mission: Eliminate waiting in line.
QLess is a young, rapidly-expanding company headquartered in Pasadena, CA, with offices on 5 continents. Our web-based software has given back over 6000 years of otherwise-wasted time to our millions of users, by allowing them to hold their spot in a virtual line using their cell phone, instead of being stuck waiting in a physical line or a waiting room.
This position reports directly to the Director of Customer Success Strategy, who will provide every opportunity for you to shine and grow. You will work directly with customers to anticipate, identify and address their configuration and technical concerns and requests, as well as participate in all aspects of training customers on how to use QLess software, including on-site customer training, virtual training, workflow analysis and customer configuration consultation.
Most of our team works from home, although you are welcome to work from our offices. We are seeking people that are:
- Extremely Organized
You’ll have some great people to learn from, but none of them are going to hold your hand. Attention to detail, deadlines, and quality are critical. We recognize that everyone contributes something different to the team. We all learn a lot from each other, and we will expect you to not only learn from us, but to teach us as well. We expect you to challenge us to think differently.
Most importantly, you need to be able to Get Things Done.
- Experience with virtual and on-site training environments, preferably in a software company
- Superb presentation skills
- Advocate customer needs and concerns to Support Management, and/or Engineering Team
- You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it
- Must have the ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
- Able to explain highly technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Quick learner that can adapt to situations and troubleshoot on the fly
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Workflow/business analysis experience
- Proficiency in writing technical documentation
- Extremely detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Project management experience
- Fluent in a second language
- Technical background
- Base salary
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Stock options