QLess is a young, rapidly-expanding company headquartered in Pasadena, CA, with clients on 6 continents. Our product is the world’s first and only mobile queuing solution. So far, we’ve given back over 6,000 years of otherwise-wasted time to our millions of users by allowing them to hold their spot in a virtual line using their mobile phone, instead of being stuck waiting in a physical line or a waiting room. Our customers include Fortune 500 retail stores, colleges, restaurants, DMVs, government offices, urgent care clinics, hotels, auto dealerships, call centers, and animal shelters.
QLess is a company whose mission and product you can explain to people in 30 seconds, and the typical reaction is “what an awesome idea!” We’ve been featured in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, the BBC, Fox News, TechCrunch, and Mashable. Our founding team includes graduates of Caltech and MIT, and alumni of Yahoo.
In August 2017, QLess was named one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal. QLess was also named one of the fastest-growing companies in America under 100 employees by the American Business Awards, was crowned the Best Computer Services Company by the American Business Awards, and counts marquee clients such as Vodafone, NYU, University of California, University of Texas, UNLV, and the State of Michigan.
Summary of Position:
QLess is seeking a Salesforce Administrator who will be responsible for proactive planning, strategy, testing, implementation, and maintaining our mission-critical CRM System in a global organization. The solutions may be products from the AppExchange or solutions developed internally. This role is also responsible for ensuring that Salesforce is being fully utilized to meet the needs of the corporate objectives, day-to-day configuration, training, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform. Must embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems and acting as the CRM knowledge expert of evolving and new processes.
Essential Job Functions:
Data management - cleansing, maintaining users, training, attaining new contacts
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. Execute data migration/cleansing projects
- Ability to analyze large data sets across systems
- Work with 3rd party applications and integrations (Hubspot, SalesLoft)
- Create and maintain all new users, workflows, profiles, custom reports, and dashboards
- Work directly with various departments
- Lead / Assist with user requirement sessions and document user requirements to address changing business needs.
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting, and delivering training.
- Research changes in upcoming releases of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity. Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Contribute technical expertise to business projects and create solutions to meet challenges (including performing detailed analysis of technical and business requirements).
Qualifications, Requirements, & Skills:
Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- BA/BS required, preferably in business or marketing
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (201)
- Above average communication skills, including excellent written and oral communication at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in workflows (Flow, Process Builder, etc), approval flows and email templates
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask many competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to analyze and understand existing SFDC processes and workflows and setup and propose options for continuous improvement
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on SFDC and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes; experience in transitioning from Classic to Lightning on SFDC a plus
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Knowledge of Hubspot, SalesLoft, Data.com, Zoom Info is a big plus
Perks & Benefits
Medical and Dental, unlimited PTO, stock options, office lunches, snacks galore and happy hours.
Position Location: Pasadena, CA
Job Type: Full-time