Title: Sales Director, Ports & Logistics
Reports to: VP Sales
This position is open to GLOBAL candidates
If you're a high-energy sales professional with a drive to generate new business, this newly created role offers you the opportunity to grow your career with an employer of choice and directly influence the size of your paycheck. As Sales Director, Ports & Logistics your mission will be to grow the business and spend the majority of your time in front of major customers. This is a ripe vertical, and you’ll be getting in on the ground floor of an exciting growth initiative. QLess’ invention of mobile queuing eliminates waiting in line, and has saved over 30 million users more than eight centuries of waiting in line. Your work will immediately impact millions of users on six continents! You’ll enjoy ongoing training for a career in technology sales, the opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company, unlimited vacation and so much more. If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
QLess is the global leader in mobile wait management. We help organizations dramatically improve customer experiences by eliminating lines and offering convenient ways to make and manage appointments. QLess’ patented, cloud-based, mobile-enabled virtual line technology helps make businesses more profitable and efficient by improving productivity and aligning resources with customer traffic patterns. QLess clients span five continents and include some of the best known brands in the world, from Dow Chemical to Vodafone, from ROLEX to Toyota, including DMVs in Texas, Nevada, Michigan, Kansas, and Tennessee, universities around the world, large healthcare providers and many more. Organizations of all sizes offer QLess to customers through in-store kiosks, mobile phones, tablets, or websites.
Your mission will be to keep a laser focus on driving sales, and we will provide the people, resources and tools you need to succeed. For example, you’ll have the ability to work directly with the CMO to develop any materials you may need for your sales presentations. You’ll also have the support of Account Managers and our Launch Team who take the ball after you close the deal.
Approach and work with various influencers within target Ports & Logistics type accounts at senior levels
- Understand prospects’ key goals, workflows, and needs through in-person and remote meetings
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for QLess within their organization
- Collaborate with QLess’ Marketing team to identify the right customer industry stakeholders to sell to along with training, sales operations, product and customer success team on needs, updates, market demands and changes to keep the sales team fluent and progressive
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets; projecting expected sales volume and profit for QLess products.
- Implement sales programs by developing sales action plans and areas of development.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and increased selling price by keeping current on changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Complete sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- You can expect to travel approximately 40-50 percent of the time to interface with customers, attend meetings and conduct in-person demonstrations.
To excel in this role you will be a consultative, driven, new business developer with experience selling a SaaS solution at the enterprise level. We’re looking for a true “elephant hunter” -- a professional who excels at going after the big names. You should have an arsenal of proven sales strategies and the ability to communicate these plans in order to demonstrate and validate your track record of success.
Additionally, in order to find success here, you should be able to communicate effectively about highly technical subjects -- both verbally and in writing. A successful Senior Enterprise Sales Director - Retail, will be able to partner with team resources who can help answer customer questions, develop value-added solutions and quickly resolve issues. Of course, a calm-under-pressure demeanor will serve you well, along with an exceptional can-do attitude.
- A minimum of 3-5+ years of successful sales experience in SaaS sales.
- Enterprise sales / SaaS leadership capabilities with deep client direct consultative selling experience to retail and large enterprise companies.
- Experience in BOTH early and late stage businesses preferred.
- Deep knowledge of ROI-based sales models.
- Experience with both inside and field based sales models.
- Understanding of and/or avid interest in enterprise SaaS.
- Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities and close new business.
- A creative and entrepreneurial mindset – interested in helping to build a business.
- Experience developing trusted relationships with senior level staff, including marketing, sales operations, training and customer success.
- Demonstrated history of target attainment in excess of $1M annually, average deal size in between $100K and $1M.
- The ability to describe the sales practices and techniques you used to close deals and identify opportunities.
- The ability to utilize our CRM system to consistently to keep tabs on leads, opportunities, accounts and contacts and tracking enterprise.
- Experience in working with, and providing detailed oversight of internal teams to manage the sales process from lead through close.
- Excellent speaking and communication abilities that can demonstrate an ability to lead from the front.
- Strong technical chops and the ability to navigate different systems, programs and platforms.
- A bachelor’s degree.
QLess was named America’s Best Computer Services Company at this year’s American Business Awards for the fourth year in a row, and the Best Computer Services Company in the world at the last International Business Awards, the fifteenth Stevie award for QLess. Our growth rate has placed it in the top 5% of the Inc 5000 fastest-growing companies in America.