is supercharging online communities by giving creators tools to form their own digital economies centered on the value they create for their fans. We are seeking a Social Media / Content Lead
to manage external communications targeted towards the crypto industry.
We are looking for an exceptional communicator who is passionate about the mainstream adoption of blockchain technology. You know how to package up complex topics and distill key messages for different audiences. You know how to identify key influencers in the blockchain ecosystem and have direct experience engaging on the front lines. You understand the strategies and approaches for engaging in relevant online and social media conversations and will leverage those learnings for Rally’s ecosystem of products in order to raise Rally’s profile in the blockchain community.
In this role, you will...
- Build thought leadership around Rally’s network and ecosystem and help amplify key messages throughout the blockchain community
- Package up technical and complex content thoughtfully in various forms for different audiences
- Work with internal stakeholders to write and/or ghostwrite relevant content in blockchain gaming, economics, automated markets, distributed systems, community governance and other related areas
- Collaborate with our Product and Community teams to help translate key messages and promote our platform through blogging, forum posts, email blasts, articles and social media
- Disseminate daily pulse of blockchain ecosystem to the broader team and educate project leaders on trending topics and conversations that are relevant to Rally
To be a good fit, you have...
- 1-4 years experience building thought leadership and communicating on the frontlines in the crypto industry
- Strong interest in mainstream applications of blockchain technology and enthusiasm around following the latest conversations and trends
- Excellent writing skills for multiple communications approaches to convey a strong point of view and make the content digestible by your audience
- Strong understanding of translating vision, mission and story into an appealing and compelling narrative in all communication channels (Reddit, Medium, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Discord)
Bonus if you also have...
- Experience or personal interest in online creator communities, video games, or live streaming
We believe in treating people right to build a great team for the journey ahead. If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful long-term incentives commensurate with this role
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Rally’s
mission is to upgrade online communities into full fledged digital economies using blockchain technology. We deeply understand online creators, games, virtual economies and bleeding edge technology and are obsessed with driving mainstream adoption of blockchain. Our founders previously created or led category defining companies such as Kabam, GarageGames, Unity, and Gen.G Esports.
Rally is a spinout from Forte
, a comprehensive technology and services platform that provides developers tools to easily design, integrate, and support thriving blockchain economies. Notable backers of our sister companies include Andreessen Horowitz, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners, Coinbase Ventures, Ripple and 1confirmation, among others.