, we’re building a set of easy-to-use tools for game developers to integrate blockchain into their games. We believe blockchain will enable new economic and creative opportunities for gamers around the world and have assembled a team of proven veterans from across the industry (Kabam, Unity, GarageGames, ngmoco, Twitch), as well as a $100M developer fund
, to help make it happen. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Content Strategist to help tell the blockchain and crypto community about our transformative gaming platform through high-quality written content and authentic social engagement. Our goal is to help educate and inform the community about how our platform works, the solutions it provides, and how we approach blockchain integration in games from both a high level, all the way down to the gritty details of game economics, token design, and more.
Whether you’re a journalist adept at communicating technical topics or an experienced blockchain enthusiast who loves writing and engaging with the community (or something in-between), we want to talk to you.
In this role, you will...
- Plan, draft, edit, and publish written content that dives deeper into the underlying aspects of our blockchain gaming platform and related topics (e.g., economics, game design, marketplaces)
- Be a public advocate for our platform by regularly engaging with existing blockchain / crypto communities and conversations on a variety of social platforms
To be a good fit, you need…
- A solid understanding of the blockchain / crypto space, from existing protocols to notable figures and technology advancements
- Proficiency in blockchain technology from an application perspective, e.g., be able to explain how blockchain can be used across a variety of domains, or read and comprehend a relevant white paper to do so
- The ability to write about complex topics in a clear, concise way that adheres to established voices and guidelines
- Exceptional judgement and poise when it comes to social engagement
- A genuine appreciation for blockchain technology and the benefits it can offer the games industry
Bonus if you also have...
- A passion for or experience working with video games
- Design / multimedia skills or familiarity with related tools
- An established presence in the blockchain / crypto community or on social