Purple Land Management is currently seeking a Director of Land Operations to join our team at our Corporate office in Fort Worth, TX! This position will primarily be responsible for monitoring quality control and title standards. The Director of Land Operations will enforce project management standards and project details to ensure services are within our approved service offerings and that the scope of work is protected under our insurance policies.
- Follow all company policies and procedures outlined in the employee handbook
- Quality control and title standards
- Enforcing project management standards including BPM’s, documented project summary and scope of work, approving cost estimates with disclaimer language, auditing project details, and ensuring work is protected under company insurance policies
- Other duties as assigned by management and determined by business needs
- Must be a lawyer and have a valid law license in the state of Texas
- 3-5 years of experience as an attorney in-house or with a title firm strongly preferred
- Travel is required; Must be willing and available to travel potentially 1-2 trips per month