Purple Land Management is currently seeking title abstractors to join our team in Denver, CO! This position will research title to determine the surface and mineral ownership of a piece of property in order to prepare for possible oil and natural gas production in the area where the property is located. Qualified candidates must possess prior title research experience and be local to the Denver area.
- Research county records to determine surface and mineral ownership
- Review county records using online databases or travel to the local county courthouse to review county records
- Analyze and research results to select the relevant information to input into reports and databases for submission to the client
- Prior title research experience (Juris Doctorate or a degree in Energy Management may be substituted)
- Local to the project area
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- AAPL membership preferred