PLM is currently seeking a Project Land Manager with an analytical style of thinking who is determined and persistent in attaining goals. We are seeking applicants who are proactive, confident self-starters who encourage a sense of community to our Midland, TX office.
This a long-term, full-time, salaried position to include competitive pay and benefits. The candidate must reside in or relocate to the Midland, TX area – negotiable relocation package included.
- Facilitate a motivating environment by providing training and increase the teams’ visibility and awareness in the community/industry
- Identify potential business leads for Purple Land Management and formulate a strategy for acquiring new business with Land Managers
- Manage client accounts with a high level of customer service to ensure client satisfaction and obtain additional work orders
- Follow all company policies and procedures outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Develop a strategy to successfully accomplish client objectives (Negotiate contractual agreements at or below market rate, etc.)
- Maintain business development and market the company’s services and abilities to new prospective clients
- Bachelor's degree in Energy Management, Land Management, Energy Commerce strongly preferred
- Will consider law degree (J.D.), or degree in Environmental Sciences, Geology, Petroleum Engineering, or related field or field experience in land as alternative
- AAPL membership required, CPL certification preferred
- In-House experience with an operator strongly preferred
- 5 + years of title related experience required
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills required