Are you a proactive, confident self-starter that thrives in competitive situations? Does your analytical style of thinking and natural ability to attain goals influence others? That's the kind of leader we are looking for; someone who is determined and persistent in conquering the objective at hand. PLM is looking for someone to lead our already successful land department even further forward!
Purple Land Management, LLC (“Purple”) is one of the nation’s largest tech-enabled provider of land services that negotiates the buying, selling, and leasing of mineral rights, determines and cures title, prepares mineral ownership reports, and performs other related services required for oil and gas operators to drill and produce wells. Overdrive, Purple’s proprietary software-as-a-service (“SaaS”), allows customers to track lease, well, and contract data in a web-based geographic information system (“GIS”) mapping platform powered by ESRI, a leader in GIS mapping software. Based in Fort Worth, Texas, and founded in 2010, Purple has the financial support of Satori Capital, a Texas-based multi-strategy investment firm founded upon the principles of conscious capitalism. Satori’s private equity business partners with leadership teams of companies that operate with a long-term perspective, commit to their mission or purpose, and create value for all stakeholders.
The company is seeking a Project Manager to report to, and work directly with, the senior management team in Fort Worth. The company’s significant growth necessitates the addition of a team member who can provide project updates to the senior executives and meet project deadlines. They will be highly proactive, possess an analytical style of thinking and be someone who is determined and persistent in attaining goals.The overall purpose of the role will be to communicate with senior executives on project status’, manage projects from all aspects, and influence landmen to perform in the most efficient manner.
· Facilitate a motivating environment by providing training and increase the teams’ visibility and awareness in the community/industry
· Identify potential business leads for Purple Land Management and formulate a strategy for acquiring new business with Land Managers
· Manage client accounts with a high level of customer service to ensure client satisfaction and obtain additional work orders
· Follow all company policies and procedures outlined in the Employee Handbook
· Develop a strategy to successfully accomplish client objectives (Negotiate contractual agreements at or below market rate, etc.)
· Maintain business development and market the company’s services and abilities to new prospective clients
· Bachelor's degree in Energy Management, Land Management, Energy Commerce strongly preferred
· Will consider law degree (J.D.), or degree in Environmental Sciences, Geology, Petroleum Engineering, or related field or field experience in land as alternative
· AAPL membership required
· In-House experience with an operator strongly preferred
· 5 + years of title related experience required
· Attention to detail and organization skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
· Excellent communication skills required
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required)
· CPL certification
· RPL certification
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Career Path: Opportunity for promotion based on performance and the team’s needs
Start Date: Immediately
Work Authorization: Candidates must already be authorized to work in the United States.