Purple Land Management is currently seeking landmen to join our team in Midland, TX! This position will research title to determine the mineral, leasehold, and surface ownership of a tract of land in order to prepare for possible oil and natural gas production in the area. Qualified candidates must possess prior title research experience and be local to the Midland area.
- Research county records to determine mineral, leasehold, and surface ownership
- Review county records using online databases or travel to the local county courthouse to review county records
- Analyze and research results to select the relevant information to input into reports and databases for submission to the client
- Prior title research experience, Permian experience preferred (Juris Doctorate or a degree in Energy Management may be substituted)
- Local to Midland, TX
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- AAPL membership preferred