PERSONAL ASSISTANT / BUSINESS APPRENTICESHIP / ENTREPRENEUR BOOTCAMP
Hi! My name is Susie Wang, serial entrepreneur; founder / chief creative of 100% Pure. I just started an incubator to start new brands / new companies and I'm looking for a dynamic, superstar assistant. This is an exciting opportunity to work on multiple new companies in the beauty, fashion, beverage (but not limited to) industries. Learn everything about starting new businesses~ this position is like "business school / startup bootcamp" for executing a successful business! We’ll work through all the stages of starting a new business from concepting, researching, building, formulating, sourcing, designing, launching, marketing, pr, sales, business development, etc. Because this is a startup incubator, you will be wearing multiple hats including personal assistant tasks, helping me with my 2 dogs as well as doing everything to start the new businesses. I’m looking for someone who is ambitious, hard working, efficient and ok to do simple personal assistant tasks as well as leading / executing high level business strategies.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to)
- Contribute any ideas; QA business process and suggest any improvements that can be made
- Project manage / manage timelines / manage all parties involved w project
- Communicate and build relationships with partners such as factories, designers, chemists, co-workers, etc. to help facilitate the progression of projects
- Source and work with new factories, vendors, packaging, services
- Hire and oversee / manage new staff, contractors, service
- Pitch / communicate with / develop relationships with media, social media influencers, retail customers, wholesale accounts, etc.
- Customer Service - troubleshoot any customer service issues, communicate with customers
- Social media: come up with post ideas, coordinate / manage photographer, post on all social media outlets, manage hashtags and social media ads
- Blogs: work with designer on UI designs, coordinate / manage photographer, write / edit / post blogs
- Basic bookkeeping: Manages and process payments of personal and business bills. Reconcile credit card expenses / spending and statements each month
- Personal assistant duties: care for 2 dogs - walk and feed them; coordinate appointments, assist with personal finances / bill paying, organize / straighten up / clean personal space, run errands, help make food / juice; miscellaneous personal assistant duties
- BA/ BS from an accredited university
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (ex: Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Google Suite
- Knowledge of social media; blogging experience preferred
- Knowledge of design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design is a plus
- Must love dogs
- Occasionally assist at your managers house in either San Francisco or San Ramon to help organize closet, manage vendors, etc.
- Knowledge or interest in healthy, vegan lifestyles; beauty; clean beauty; cosmetics; fashion is preferred
- Must be able to maintain the utmost level of discretion and confidentiality
- Able to handle and be productive / efficient in a fast paced, highly productive work environment
- Occasional travel to your manager's house in the SF Bay area may be required to complete tasks; there may also be occasional travel to retail stores, meetings with vendors, partners, other employees, events, etc.