PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Sales Associate will be responsible for representing and promoting the 100%Pure brand in stores.
- Greet and acknowledge every single customer.
- Maintain solid product knowledge of the entire 100%Pure product line and answer any questions customers may have.
- Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Understand and drive key performance indicators such as sales and transactions/orders (UPT and ADT)
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring stock
- Actively maintain the store appearance including, but not limited to, keeping products neatly organized and attractively displayed, dust and clean shelves regularly and arrange products to maintain visual presentation
- Operate a computerized point of sale cash register and inventory managements system; including the accurate entering of sales information; receiving payment for products; processing credit card transactions; making correct change; processing refunds, exchanges; issuing gift cards and store credits.
- Reconcile daily sales and prepare deposits and end of day reports for management.
- Embrace and support the clientele program expectations to build a client database.
- Develop, maintain and nurture a clientele base and set appointments for product demos and consultations (mini facials and makeovers)
- Required to work a minimum of 40 hours per month
- Required to work between 12-29 hours per week
- Required to work at least one weekend day per week
- Must be flexible with work schedule
- Customer/Client Focus
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years experience in retail
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College Degree
- 1+ years experience in skin care/cosmetics
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Desire and ability to provide customers with direct experience with our product by applying it directly to a guest’s skin.
- Positive, professional and energetic attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Strong sense of accountability and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.