PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Floor Supervisor is responsible, both personally, through collaboration with the Store Manager, Assistant Manager and management of our sales associates/beauty advisors, for driving results, building talent and managing operational excellence. Develop brand loyalty in order to deliver 100% Pure products and the experience that will provide tremendous growth in sales and a high profit margin. Floor Supervisors exhibit our key values of authenticity and respect and head stores with pride, passion and confidence.
- Meet and exceed sales.
- Manage, supervise and train staff
- Maintain 100%Pure standards and hold staff accountable for providing quality customer service and achieving sales goals
- Assist in maintaining store funds and monitoring in accordance with company policies.
- Follow procedures for maintaining stock, shipments and the handling of damaged/used products.
- Promptly and accurately complete all paperwork procedures.
- Set, maintain and revise 100%Pure visual and merchandising standards.
- Understand and execute company theme and merchandising directives.
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the 100%Pure product line.
- Build brand loyalty by creating a positive and impactful atmosphere for the customer experience.
- Develop, maintain and nurture a clientele base and set appointments for product demos and consultations.
- Organizational Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- The Floor Supervisor will assist managers in monitoring and helping sales associates.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
- Required to work between 32-40 hours per week
- Required to work at least two closing shift per week
- Required to work at least one weekend day per week
- Must be flexible with work schedule
- Days and hours of work are dependent on the store manager and store needs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years experience in retail
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College Degree
- 1+ years experience in skin care/cosmetics
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven ability to motivate a sales team.
- Positive, professional and energetic attitude.
- Passion for customer service and selling
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Computer literacy including Google Office Suite
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.