Take the opportunity right now to join our dedicated animation studio by applying now. Be sure to include your CV with a motivation letter and applications should be completed in English.
- Mastering in layer rendering tasks (start and manage)
- Being a magician of discovering render errors and re-submitting halted renders
- Handling professionally and precisely creating logs of errors and forwarding them to production managers and CG supervisors
- Tirelessly creating logs of the versions of finished render layers continuously
- BA or MA degree in computer literacy and/or equivalent work experience
- Work towards meeting project milestones and deadlines
- Have strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Be able to deliver on schedule, and work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Show respect for the procedures and requirements of a particular studio, production or pipeline
- Have a proficient knowledge of Autodesk Maya or at least one of the relevant, industry-standard 3D packages (e.g., 3D Studio Max)
- Have advanced and hands-on knowledge and experience of Deadline, Nuke and Maya
- Good working knowledge in written and spoken English and Hungarian.
- Ability to work night shifts and project based
- Have experience in scripting, ideally