Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 crm for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you'll do:
This person will be responsible for building and assisting in email marketing and demand generation programs as a key component of our lead generation efforts. We're looking for a self-starter who is excited about joining a fast growing startup, someone with the ability to grow quickly in responsibility and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Responsible for planning, executing, and measuring the success of email marketing campaigns using Marketo (including event invitations, customer communications, demand generation emails, and lead nurturing campaigns)
- Work with key stakeholders to guide, design and execute automated marketing campaigns and programs such as lead nurturing and trigger based campaigns
- Develop and optimize landing pages to support email campaigns and generate leads
- Create and manage the form and function of web forms including best practice design, proper function, submission success and tracking, working closely with marketing and design teams
- Maintain a strong technical understanding of Marketo and CRM platforms, including campaign management in both systems, contact management, lead tracking, segmenting, reporting, and basic CRM integration
- Develop email and landing page templates in support of business needs, and optimize performance through A/B testing and segmentation
- Review results with campaign teams and partner on refining strategies, run reports and prepare analysis for key stakeholders
What you'll have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Marketing) or equivalent work experience required
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, email marketing/demand generation preferred
- Goal-driven mindset with desire to measure success and exceed expectations
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Adept at multi-tasking and juggling a variety of time-sensitive projects in a deadline driven environment
- Strong proofreading and editing skills with the ability to think critically about content
- Good project management and communication skills with ability to make business cases
- Ability to work in a high energy, collaborative environment
Bonus points :
- Experience with Marketo; if not other major email marketing automation tools
- CRM experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of CSS/HTML (not necessarily code but how to read them)
- Experience in A/B and multivariate testing
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Our CRM has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!