Are you an Accountant looking for a position where you can gain more experience in various industries - taking your career to the next level? Do you want to work with multiple clients in a collaborative team environment that offers you the opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills?
If so, come join us at Propeller Industries. We are a close-knit team of accounting and financial professionals who love to help companies grow.
As an Accounting Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Overseeing monthly financial close process
- Ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of financial statements
- Establishing processes and internal controls
- Managing international teams of accountants
- Preparing State and Local compliance filings
- Delivering highest level of client service
- 4-6 years experience in full cycle accounting
- QuickBooks and Excel skills
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP and financial statements
- Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to work with a high level of independence
- Ability to be proactive and in-tune with clients' needs
Bonus points for the following:
- Prior experience with a consumer packaged goods firm
- Strong working knowledge of inventory management and ability to set up operational processes for accurate inventory accounting
- Experience with Trade Spend accounting and ability to track manufacturer chargebacks on a cash or accrual basis
- Expertise in Quickbooks Advanced Inventory features
- Netsuite or Intacct expertise
Benefits Offered: Generous Vacation & Sick Pay, Medical (Employer pays 100% for Employee coverage), Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, 3% Employer contribution to your 401K, Annual Education and Commuter Benefits.
About Propeller Industries:
Propeller Industries provides outsourced finance and accounting services for an elite portfolio of early-stage growth companies. We offer a broad scope of services ranging from CFO-level strategic planning to day-to-day transaction processing through our team of CFOs and accountants. The firm has offices in San Francisco, Santa Monica, New York, Austin, Boulder and Sun Valley, ID and currently serves 200+ clients across a range of industries including ecommerce, technology, food & beverage, manufacturing, business services and healthcare.