Are you an Accountant looking to gain more experience working with the fastest growing e-commerce, food & beverage and SaaS start-ups in the US? Do you want to enhance your knowledge and skills by working on a collaborative team handling multiple clients in various industries?
If so, come join us at Propeller Industries to take your career to the next level. We are a close-knit team of accounting and financial professionals who love to work in a dynamic environment and help companies grow.
As an Accounting Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Oversee monthly financial close process
- Ensure accuracy and timely delivery of financial statements
- Interact closely with founders, CEOs and CFOs
- Establish processes and internal controls
- Manage international teams of accountants
- Assist in preparation of board and investor reporting
- Prepare State and Local compliance filings
- Deliver highest level of client service
- 4-6 years experience in full cycle accounting
- QuickBooks and Excel skills
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP and financial statements
- Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to work with a high level of independence
- Ability to be proactive and in-tune with clients' needs
Bonus points for the following:
- Prior experience with e-commerce start-up or consumer packaged goods company
- Strong working knowledge of inventory management and ability to set up operational processes for accurate inventory accounting
- Expertise in QBO and related software tools (e.g. Shopify, SOS, Cin7)
- Netsuite or Intacct experience
Benefits Offered: Generous Vacation & Sick Pay, Medical (Employer pays 100% for Employee coverage), Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, 3% Employer contribution to your 401K, Annual Education and Commuter Benefits.
About Propeller Industries:
Propeller Industries provides outsourced finance and accounting services for an elite portfolio of early-stage growth companies. We offer a broad scope of services ranging from CFO-level strategic planning to day-to-day transaction processing through our team of CFOs and accountants. The firm has offices in San Francisco, Santa Monica, New York, Austin, Boulder and Sun Valley, ID and currently serves 200+ clients across a range of industries including ecommerce, technology, food & beverage, manufacturing, business services and healthcare.