You are a passionate individual eager to jump-start an amazing design career in the interactive space. Or maybe you want to enhance your existing design skills by learning from a team of seasoned design professionals. You know that in order to accomplish your long-term goals you have to invest heavily in the short term. You have the time and the motivation to invest a minimum 40 hours a week on-site in an emerging digital agency, and you welcome the challenge of learning to work collaboratively, creatively, quickly and efficiently. Your work ethic is unparalleled.
Propane is currently offering a full-time, three-month Design Internship. Through this internship program, you will learn all aspects of interactive concepts and design through the introduction, development and implementation of best practices on a wide range of software technologies. You will support Propane Studio's creative department and will participate in the overall creative process-from brainstorming sessions to developing concepts-becoming familiar with the industry and proving to be an essential member of the team.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Through hands-on experience and direct guidance from some of the best innovators in the field, you will gain knowledge and improve your skills by working on real projects. You will also work closely with Propane staff on a number of creative projects that include (but are not limited to) websites, micro-sites, strategic creative thinking, presentation design in Keynote, and various web applications.
- You are skilled in all of some of the below:
- Understanding of Interactive Media
- Proficiency in Adobe CS programs and Sketch
- Bonus points if you possess any or all of the following:
- Knowledge of Video and/or After Effects
- Portfolio to show current skills or relevant experience
- Examples of work with concepting, interactive experience, site layout, navigation, images, icons, multimedia and motion design