Entry Level Inside Sales Representative- Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commissions.
to watch our video about what it’s like to work at Promevo!
Who We Are: We are Promevo! One of Google’s top 10 partners in the world.
Promevo is a fast paced and fun environment, selling the newest technology from Google. Working with customers that buy from Google, we manage Google’s eCommerce platforms. This means we handle all customers browsing or purchasing through those web stores. Your determined work ethic, ambition, self-motivation and initiative will translate into sales success and monetary rewards.
If you have never been in sales before, this is your chance to build your skill set! With self motivation and support from our expert training team, you have the ability to take advantage of a professional growth opportunity and advance very quickly!
Customized Training Program: As an Inside Sales Representative, you will enroll in our structured 8 week Sales Training Program while earning a competitive base salary. During the training program you will work closely with a team of our best Google Chrome Sales Team Members that will help you gain the customer service and sales skills and knowledge it takes to make as much money as you are willing to work for.
After completion of the Sales Training Program you have the ability to advance to our Entry Level Inside Sales position. In this position you will work directly with Google team members on a daily basis providing excellent assistance to our customers on their product needs. You will have the opportunity to make unlimited commissions your first month out of training!
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building strong relationships to provide customer service to Google Customers to generate sales
- Conducting outbound telephone calls to customers who have ordered in the past, have an open quote, or have inquired about Chrome Hardware or Software. NO COLD CALLING!
- Multitasking- including managing a phone conversation, while using email and Google Hangouts
- Updating client and prospect information in our CRM systems.
- Managing sensitive customer and prospect information
- Working with your team lead to meet sales and performance objectives
What we are looking for:
- No Sales Experience required
- Proven track record of hard work
- Ambitious professionals who value relationship management
- Determined, disciplined, and driven to succeed financially
- Good decision makings skills
- Competitive, confident and assertive with a strong work ethic.
What’s in it for you:
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Employer Contribution
- 401k with Competitive Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Training/Education Reimbursement
- Collaborative team environment
- Career growth opportunity
- Casual work environment with an open floor plan
- Regularly scheduled company outings
- Full kitchen stocked with snacks
- Indoor and outdoor recreation space
- A company that cares about you, your family, and your professional goals