Tracr™ is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for an excellent Communications Manager to join our team, and to join us in our growth and success. You will be working alongside our multi-disciplinary team, in our brand new London offices for one of the most exciting global blockchain companies.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role, you will manage and coordinate both internal and external communications, engaging with a variety of audiences including our employees, governing stakeholders, trade associations, major publications and academic institutions.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Identifying emerging issues and positive story opportunities within key areas of the business
- Project managing and delivering key campaigns
- Secure and maximise targeted press coverage through innovative stories
- Delivering regular brand and product news in print and online
- Real time identification of PR opportunities and communication vehicles , ensuring these are leveraged and become part of market communications strategy
- Timely and accurate response to press requests Develop strong relationships with the press by hosting regular press meet-up’s Manage external PR and Comms Agencies
- Arrange and host Product Q&A sessions
What We Need
We want to hire people with the experience necessary to hit the ground running but who are also interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment. We are looking for an experienced communications professional who could help us spread the word about what we do and how we work.
- Relevant bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in Corporate PR
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of working with senior management
- Demonstrable ability to build and develop internal and external relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Crisis and issues management experience
- Ability to manage ambiguity and be pragmatic while dealing with highly confidential information
- PR experience in the luxury industry
- Good understanding of the diamond jewellery value chain
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- Content creation/reporting experience
What We Desire
We are not looking exclusively for someone with the perfect experience, values, and culture fit. We are instead looking for someone who can enrich our existing values, and culture.
- Invent Together - Tracr is an inventive environment to build your professional future. Industry scale transformation requires collaborative invention in order to create state of the art digital platforms. We value co-creation as we build together for the future of the industry.
- Teach What You Learn - Tracr is a fast paced learning environment. By teaching what you’ve learned and replicating your knowledge, proves your capabilities. You also free yourselves to develop additional valuable skills, and apply them.
- Own Your Role - Having responsibility with the authority to decide how to achieve your goals allows you to exercise your creativity. Tracr values those who make proactive decisions on how best to achieve their goals and hold themselves accountable along the way.
- Prioritise Vigilantly - Busy? It’s not a question we care to ask. The focus is on understanding the short and long term priorities and adapting them to a dynamic landscape. With this focus on achieving our vision we can work as a team to realise it.