We are Tracr, the world’s first supply chain platform and blockchain for the globe's diamond industry.
We are rapidly expanding, and currently looking to appoint an experienced Front End engineer.Who are we?
Tracr is an innovative, industry-focused traceability platform developed for the diamond industry by market leader, De Beers. We use unique cutting-edge AI and Blockchain technologies that allow users to keep ownership of their data and share it selectively, while still ensuring immutable traceability.
Find out all about us at http://www.tracr.com
and how we’ve been taking the market by storm!
QA Test Engineer will ensure consistent, high-quality releases of both internal and customer-facing applications and tools. The role will involve both manual and automated testing, with a focus on the latter.
- Test Automation for multiple platforms: Web, Mobile, API
- Coding automated test scripts, in accordance with industry-standard best-practice
- Contributing to the test automation frameworks using best-practice techniques and principles
- Business facing/working closely with the project team
- Testing distributed systems
- Automated testing tools
- REST API Testing
- Strong knowledge of automation frameworks –PyTest, Test Cafe
- Understanding of TDD and BDD
- Ability to work with both Windows and Linux stacks
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Understanding of the version control system – Git, GitLab
- Working knowledge of Docker
We are not looking exclusively for someone with the perfect experience, values, and culture fit. We are instead looking for someone who can enrich our existing values, and culture.
- Invent Together - Tracr is an inventive environment to build your professional future. Industry scale transformation requires collaborative invention in order to create state of the art digital platforms. We value co-creation as we build together for the future of the industry.
- Teach What You Learn - Tracr is a fast paced learning environment. By teaching what you’ve learned and replicating your knowledge, proves your capabilities. You also free yourselves to develop additional valuable skills, and apply them.
- Own Your Role - Having responsibility with the authority to decide how to achieve your goals allows you to exercise your creativity. Tracr values those who make proactive decisions on how best to achieve their goals and hold themselves accountable along the way.
- Prioritise Vigilantly - Busy? It’s not a question we care to ask. The focus is on understanding the short and long term priorities and adapting them to a dynamic landscape. With this focus on achieving our vision we can work as a team to realise it.
For more information and to schedule a confidential call to discuss in more detail, please apply today.