Tracr™ is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for an excellent Integration Support Specialist to join our team, and be a part of our growth and success. You will be working alongside our multi-disciplinary team, in our brand new London offices for one of the most exciting global blockchain companies.
What you'll be doing
In this role, you will provide integration support to Tracr’s participants, engaging with a variety of internal and external stakeholders that includes our employees, retailers, manufacturers and producers.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Providing front line support to our internal and external stakeholders, guiding them through implementation for successful integration on-boarding.
- Being the link between the internal GtM team (Integration on-boarding) and customers in providing technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration issues.
- Participate in the design and development of integration solutions.
- Building and monitoring Data Quality metrics proactively to provide feedback to our internal team and customers.
- Documenting integration solutions as best practice.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders to deliver excellent levels of customer relations.
- Support development on resolving integration defects, acting as a liaison, and developing solutions.
What we require
- Broad experience in EAI.
- Proven Business/Data Analysis skills.
- Experience in integrating with ERP, and supply chain solutions.
- Experience of ETL with large volumes of data.
- Experience with APIs and file-based data flows.
- Proficient with databases (noSQL and SQL).
- Comfortable communicating with numerous stakeholders globally.
- Experience of interacting with external technology partners.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service, comfortable with client facing roles.
- Coordinate directly with business users and business analyst to best understand and analyse integration requirements.
- Interests in IoT technologies and analytics.
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines.
What we desire
- Experience working in a start-up culture.
- Experience of working within the diamond industry.
- Experience of integration with Dynamics AX, Fantasy ERP systems.
- Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
- Ability to organise self and workflow.
- Additional languages.
We are not looking exclusively for someone with the perfect experience, values, and culture fit. We are instead looking for someone who can enrich our existing values, and culture.
- Invent Together - Tracr is an inventive environment to build your professional future. Industry scale transformation requires collaborative invention in order to create state of the art digital platforms. We value co-creation as we build together for the future of the industry.
- Teach What You Learn - Tracr is a fast paced learning environment. By teaching what you’ve learned and replicating your knowledge, proves your capabilities. You also free yourselves to develop additional valuable skills, and apply them.
- Own Your Role - Having responsibility with the authority to decide how to achieve your goals allows you to exercise your creativity. Tracr values those who make proactive decisions on how best to achieve their goals and hold themselves accountable along the way.
- Prioritise Vigilantly - Busy? It’s not a question we care to ask. The focus is on understanding the short and long term priorities and adapting them to a dynamic landscape. With this focus on achieving our vision we can work as a team to realise it.