Tracr™ is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for an excellent Product Designer to join our team, and to join us in our growth, and success. You will be working alongside our multi-disciplinary team, in brand new offices in London in one of the most exciting global blockchain companies.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality and accessible designs that address the needs of our users and the business.
- Champion the ongoing development of our design system and the related initiatives that enable the wider team to produce high quality design at scale.
- Take ownership of product design workstreams and processes.
- Work alongside commercial strategists, product managers, data scientists and engineering teams to ensure the product design & development process is seamless and user-focused.
- Plan and conduct user tests both in person and video conferences.
- Help define best practices and optimise design processes across the complete design spectrum, ensuring quality and impact.
- Measure and analyse user engagement and feedback on our existing products. Translate these into insights for improvements as part of an iterative design process.
- Be a keen advocate for design-led thinking across the business.
What We Need
We want to hire people with the experience necessary to hit the ground running but who are also interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Enough industry experience of the end-to-end product design experience across digital platforms.
- A thoughtful portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgment and an ability to make complex things simple.
- Comfort with discussing the nuances of typography and grid systems as well as UX principles and best practice.
- Experience in designing end-to-end user journeys.
- Experience and ability to clearly articulate design decisions to both internal and external audiences.
- Experience in turning complex user requirements into simple and elegant digital experiences.
- Experience of operating and delivering in a fast paced software development team
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and how they can interconnect to build digital platforms.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to teach what you learn.
What We Desire
We are not looking exclusively for someone with the perfect experience, values, and culture fit. We are instead looking for someone who can enrich our existing values, and culture.
- Invent Together - Tracr is an inventive environment to build your professional future. Industry scale transformation requires collaborative invention in order to create state of the art digital platforms. We value co-creation as we build together for the future of the industry.
- Teach What You Learn - Tracr is a fast paced learning environment. By teaching what you’ve learned and replicating your knowledge, proves your capabilities. You also free yourselves to develop additional valuable skills, and apply them.
- Own Your Role - Having responsibility with the authority to decide how to achieve your goals allows you to exercise your creativity. Tracr values those who make proactive decisions on how best to achieve their goals and hold themselves accountable along the way.
- Prioritise Vigilantly - Busy? It’s not a question we care to ask. The focus is on understanding the short and long term priorities and adapting them to a dynamic landscape. With this focus on achieving our vision we can work as a team to realise it.