Tracr™ is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for an excellent Operations Manager to join our team, and to join us in our growth and success. You will be working alongside our multi-disciplinary team, in our brand new London offices for one of the most exciting global blockchain companies.
What you'll be doing
- Working with all members of the Tracr team to design and implement processes and procedures to support a focus on delivery and operational excellence
- Working closely with the leadership team to execute key strategic operational initiatives
- Supporting the Tracr business across all operational matters to eliminate inefficiencies and remove unnecessary distractions
- Coordinating and ensuring timely delivery of management information to the leadership team
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders and partners to ensure successful and timely delivery of activities
- Acting as primary point of contact for resolution of day-to-day operational matters
What we require
- Critical thinking, solution focused and strong initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Can clearly demonstrate experience of working in one or more operations role(s) and successfully supporting senior management in a high-paced delivery-focused environment
- Developed and demonstrable skills in project management
- Ability to communicate effectively with and manage business support functions and advisors (including legal, HR and finance) and quickly grasp new and innovative concepts
- Ability to develop and communicate a clear vision and motivate development team members
- Situational awareness and ability to interact effectively with team members at all levels
- Comfortable balancing multiple team/stakeholder expectations and multiple levels of experience within teams
- Close eye for risk management and a focus on process and governance
- Comfortable with networking, internal and external stakeholder management and client facing roles
What we desire
- Experience working in a start-up and/or tech culture
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- An understanding of the Tracr business with an interest and curiosity to learn more
- Emotional self-awareness, positive outlook, emotional self-control, adaptability and empathy
We are not looking exclusively for someone with the perfect experience, values, and culture fit. We are instead looking for someone who can enrich our existing values, and culture.
- Invent Together - Tracr is an inventive environment to build your professional future. Industry scale transformation requires collaborative invention in order to create state of the art digital platforms. We value co-creation as we build together for the future of the industry.
- Teach What You Learn - Tracr is a fast paced learning environment. By teaching what you’ve learned and replicating your knowledge, proves your capabilities. You also free yourselves to develop additional valuable skills, and apply them.
- Own Your Role - Having responsibility with the authority to decide how to achieve your goals allows you to exercise your creativity. Tracr values those who make proactive decisions on how best to achieve their goals and hold themselves accountable along the way.
- Prioritise Vigilantly - Busy? It’s not a question we care to ask. The focus is on understanding the short and long term priorities and adapting them to a dynamic landscape. With this focus on achieving our vision we can work as a team to realise it.