We are Tracr, the world’s first supply chain platform and blockchain for the globe's diamond industry.
We are rapidly expanding, and currently looking to appoint an experienced Front End engineer.Who are we?
Tracr is an innovative, industry-focused traceability platform developed for the diamond industry by market leader, De Beers. We use unique cutting-edge AI and Blockchain technologies that allow users to keep ownership of their data and share it selectively, while still ensuring immutable traceability.
Find out all about us at http://www.tracr.com
and how we’ve been taking the market by storm!
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable experience of fulfilling client needs
- Expertise in ReactJS
- Understanding of ES6+
- Strong modular CSS skills
- Experience of testing and strategy using tools like TestCafe
- Strong experience of REST service integration
- Excellent understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Advocate of web standards and best practices
- Experience with Git / Gitflow
- Experience with Agile development environment
- Working knowledge of Docker
- Experience with NodeJS
- Back-end experience in Python
- Experience with VueJS
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with using Jira for product tracking / management
- Experience with developing secure web applications
We are not looking exclusively for someone with the perfect experience, values, and culture fit. We are instead looking for someone who can enrich our existing values, and culture.
- Invent Together - Tracr is an inventive environment to build your professional future. Industry scale transformation requires collaborative invention in order to create state of the art digital platforms. We value co-creation as we build together for the future of the industry.
- Teach What You Learn - Tracr is a fast paced learning environment. By teaching what you’ve learned and replicating your knowledge, proves your capabilities. You also free yourselves to develop additional valuable skills, and apply them.
- Own Your Role - Having responsibility with the authority to decide how to achieve your goals allows you to exercise your creativity. Tracr values those who make proactive decisions on how best to achieve their goals and hold themselves accountable along the way.
- Prioritise Vigilantly - Busy? It’s not a question we care to ask. The focus is on understanding the short and long term priorities and adapting them to a dynamic landscape. With this focus on achieving our vision we can work as a team to realise it.
For more information and to schedule a confidential call to discuss in more detail, please apply today.