Tracr™ is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for an excellent Project Manager to join our team, and to join us in our growth and success. You will be working alongside our multi-disciplinary team, in our brand new London offices for one of the most exciting global blockchain companies.
What you'll be doing
- Managing and guiding the success of teams, specifically with regard to how they execute Agile methodology to produce high-performing teams.
- Ensuring Agile standards and best practices are effectively leveraged.
- Focus on performance and with a wide-breadth of experience implementing complex programs that drive business objectives.
- Develop and manage reporting frameworks to allow clear and current view of progress and status.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders and partners to ensure successful and timely delivery of activities.
What we require
- Deep understanding of Agile frameworks and how to apply them.
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity and task definition.
- Ability to develop a clear vision and motivate development team members
- Experienced in assessing, evaluating, and questioning team member activities and processes in all functional areas and make sound organizational decisions based upon evidence.
- Expertise managing risk and change on projects
- Communicate effectively with regards to backend infrastructure; leveraging the teams expertise and being able to recommend an appropriate plan of action
- Experience as a Program Manager, Director of Agile Delivery or similar, and have led organizational Agile transformations and/or have developed Agile systems in a startup environment.
- Experience managing external technology partners
- Critical thinking and strong initiative
- Comfortable balancing multiple team/stakeholder expectations and multiple levels of experience within teams.
- Project management / project delivery – commercially astute. Experience proposing and delivering projects
- Comfortable with networking, stakeholder management, and client facing roles
What we desire
- Experience working in a start-up culture
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- An understanding of the Blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more
- Emotional self-awareness, positive outlook, emotional self-control, adaptability and empathy
We are not looking exclusively for someone with the perfect experience, values, and culture fit. We are instead looking for someone who can enrich our existing values, and culture.
- Invent Together - Tracr is an inventive environment to build your professional future. Industry scale transformation requires collaborative invention in order to create state of the art digital platforms. We value co-creation as we build together for the future of the industry.
- Teach What You Learn - Tracr is a fast paced learning environment. By teaching what you’ve learned and replicating your knowledge, proves your capabilities. You also free yourselves to develop additional valuable skills, and apply them.
- Own Your Role - Having responsibility with the authority to decide how to achieve your goals allows you to exercise your creativity. Tracr values those who make proactive decisions on how best to achieve their goals and hold themselves accountable along the way.
- Prioritise Vigilantly - Busy? It’s not a question we care to ask. The focus is on understanding the short and long term priorities and adapting them to a dynamic landscape. With this focus on achieving our vision we can work as a team to realise it.