Tracr™ is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for an excellent DevOps Engineer to join our team, and to join us in our growth, and success. You will be working alongside our multi-disciplinary team in a brand new office in London in one of the most exciting global blockchain companies.
- Build and own platform operations for our venture. Responsibilities range from production environment build, deployments to automation and performance tuning.
- Anticipate operational problems by monitoring system performance and studying operating targets. Recommend solution to operational problems identified.
- Work closely with development team to manage system lifecycle including change and configuration management.
- Troubleshoot any emergency infrastructure incident to achieve optimal application performance and stability.
- Expert knowledge of Docker
- Experience in managing a Rancher cluster with multiple Environments
- Demonstrable experience of creating, managing and monitoring geographically distributed platforms
- Experience with log collection and analysis tools
- Familiarity with securing web applications and security in containerised environments
- Hands on experience in shell scripting and at least one scripting language (eg Python)
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. quality assurance, review, documentation etc.)
- Prior experience working within a software development team
- Interest in blockchain technology and smart contracts
We are not looking exclusively for someone with the perfect experience, values, and culture fit. We are looking for someone who can enrich our existing values, and culture.
- Invent Together - Tracr is an inventive environment to build your professional future. Industry scale transformation requires collaborative invention in order to create state of the art digital platforms. We value co-creation as we build together for the future of the industry.
- Teach What You Learn - Tracr is a fast paced learning environment. By teaching what you’ve learned and replicating your knowledge, proves your capabilities. You also free yourselves to develop additional valuable skills, and apply them.
- Own Your Role - Having responsibility with the authority to decide how to achieve your goals allows you to exercise your creativity. Tracr values those who make proactive decisions on how best to achieve their goals and hold themselves accountable along the way.
- Prioritise Vigilantly - Busy? It’s not a question we care to ask. The focus is on understanding the short and long term priorities and adapting them to a dynamic landscape. With this focus on achieving our vision we can work as a team to realise it.