Tracr™ is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for an excellent Data Analyst to join our team, and to join us in our growth, and success. You will be working alongside our core team of Data Scientists and Software Engineers in a brand new office in London in one of the most exciting global blockchain companies.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Take ownership of our growing offline, and online datasets (e.g. data cataloguing, data lineage, and provenance; storage, and access strategies)
- Design, develop, and operate ad-hoc tasks or pipelines for Extract Tiered Transform Load (ETTL)
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on our datasets in both data lakes, and data warehouses
- Collaborate with product, data scientists, and other data engineers in consolidating our data science ecosystem in preparation for it being used in a production environment
- Collaborate in designing, and developing production-ready, highly scalable, fault tolerant and fault
- resilient data science capabilities
- Share operational responsibility for services developed, and owned by your team
What We Need
- Though experience in Data Science, and Data Engineering is appreciated, it is not a prerequisite for this role
- Experience writing high-quality Python with static typing (mypy)
- Experience in Business Intelligence (BI), and working with SQL
- Flexibility in balancing technical, research, and product requirements
- Full-time commitment, working in London, UK
What We Desire
We are not looking exclusively for someone with the perfect experience, values, and culture fit. We are instead looking for someone who can enrich our existing values, and culture.
- Invent Together - Tracr is an inventive environment to build your professional future. Industry scale transformation requires collaborative invention in order to create state of the art digital platforms. We value co-creation as we build together for the future of the industry.
- Teach What You Learn - Tracr is a fast paced learning environment. By teaching what you’ve learned and replicating your knowledge, proves your capabilities. You also free yourselves to develop additional valuable skills, and apply them.
- Own Your Role - Having responsibility with the authority to decide how to achieve your goals allows you to exercise your creativity. Tracr values those who make proactive decisions on how best to achieve their goals and hold themselves accountable along the way.
- Prioritise Vigilantly - Busy? It’s not a question we care to ask. The focus is on understanding the short and long term priorities and adapting them to a dynamic landscape. With this focus on achieving our vision we can work as a team to realise it.