2020 On-site’s Customer Experience team is expanding! We are looking for a self-motivated associate to work closely with our patients, internal teams and external partners. You will primarily help manage a large volume of phone calls, emails, and inquiries and ensure all of our patients have a first-rate experience with 2020 On-site. This role requires someone who is excited about interacting with our patients, and who can problem solve effectively and multi-task. If you want to be a part of a dedicated team who is revolutionizing healthcare, then we would love to hear from you.
- Serve as the front line resource and advocate for all patients via phone and email
- Quickly and accurately resolve patient concerns or inquiries in a thoughtful, positive and proactive manner
- Partner with our retail, medical and customer success teams to appropriately triage patient inquiries and escalations
- Work closely with our outsourced lab to ensure all patients orders are accurately filled and shipped in a timely manner
- Collaborate with our Customer Experience Manager to create and implement scalable initiatives and procedures that consistently wow our patients and improve their overall experience
- Support our retail team with ad hoc projects as needed
Skills & qualifications:
- 1+ years experience in a customer-facing position preferred
- Comfortable managing a high volume of phone calls and emails
- Exceptional communication skills and can work cross-functionally across teams
- Warm, friendly, and personable demeanor who can immediately put others at ease
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Passionate about healthcare (eye care especially!) is a plus!
- Experience in the optical industry a huge plus!