Do you have sales experience and are you looking for a position that will take you to the next level? Do you take pride in your work? Would you like to get rewarded when you reach your goals? Do you enjoy talking to people and building relationships?
If your answer is YES, then you will be a great addition to our team!
ProFlex Physical Therapy currently has a position open for a Marketing Coordinator in our Northern Virginia/DC region. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator visits doctors and other non- medical referral sources, coordinates community events, and finds other ways to grow new patients. This position requires the ability to sell, problem solve, and be creative.
This position is ideal for someone with any type of sales experience, looking for a challenge, and is motivated by bonuses. You do not need medical sales experience, but it is considered a plus!
- Building relationships with local medical and non-medical referral sources
- Selling ProFlex services and excellent patient care
- Organizing, coordinating, and overseeing events, both in house and with the local community (some events may require weekend or evening availability)
- Identifying and prioritizing leads and marketing resources to target
- Working closely with the Marketing and Clinical team to implement marketing strategies
- Tracking the success of marketing efforts
- Meeting or surpassing set goals
- Using technology to maintain a database of referral sources
- Maintain positive relationships with our patients, both past and present
- Sales experience required
- Reliable transportation and ability to drive throughout the region on a daily basis
- Outgoing personality
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Excellent listening skills
- Effective relationship management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to talk to strangers
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Professional image
- Social media or design experience a plus
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus structure
- Generous PTO
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) participation with company match