ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
This role will be our first dedicated Solutions Engineer at ProfitWell. You'll serve as the technical expert in our Enterprise product sales funnel, communicating with prospective clients, driving the sales process forward, and liaising between our Sales and Product teams.
What you’ll do:
- Work cross-functionally with numerous teams across our organization, including Sales, Product, Engineering, Design, and Pricing
- Engage in pre-sales, prospective client conversations as the go-to technical product expert for our suite of products
- Drive the technical implementation of our suite of SaaS products (Retain, Recognized, etc.), respond to client pushback/inquiries, and resolve support-related questions
- Use basic data analysis to pull together post-free trial reports that demonstrate the ROI and business value of our products
- Report back to our Product Team with client feedback, including technical requests, suggestions for new features/functionalities, limitations with the current products, etc.
- Train new Account Executives and BDRs on the technical specifications and functionalities of our suite of products
- Attend conferences with other members of our Sales Team (< 5% of role)
- Report into our Head of Sales who sits in our Boston HQ; achieve variable compensation based on Sales Team's performance
This might be a good fit if you have demonstrated experience...
- Are a sales person who understands and can speak to the technical aspects of SaaS products
- 2-4 years' of experience as a SaaS technical product expert in B2B and B2C transactional and consultative sales processes
- Can communicate to various stakeholders across an Enterprise prospective client organization
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding, blowing off steam and just because
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.