ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
Our SaaS products are built for both client and internal use in the form of apps (native and web-based), dashboards, and various outcome-based UIs. As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll work on a team of two Designers, report directly into the Chief Product Officer, and have creative ownership over the ideation, execution, and improvement process across various new and current ProfitWell products.
What you’ll do
- Manage every aspect of the design process for products, features, and functionalities in collaboration with our Product and Engineering teams
- Create sketches, detailed wireframes, user flows, and high fidelity mockups and effectively communicate them clearly to relevant teams
- Prototype user experiences and run usability tests to turn concepts into intuitive and elegant interfaces
- Develop modern, sleek, and client-focused visual design to deliver a consistent and on-brand experience
- Enhance and apply our established visual language to new features and functionalities of existing products
- Quickly iterate and develop alternative designs based on feedback from peers or learnings found in user testing (Drift & FullStory), within support channels, etc.
This might be a good fit if you...
- Include your portfolio in your application—this should show your UX and UI design experience
- Bring experience in Product Design, including apps, SaaS, data visualization, etc. (this role is not marketing design focused)
- Are an expert at the mechanics of
- User journeys & personas
- Task lists
- User testing
- Mastered the formal aspects of visual design including typography, color, and layout
- Have seen which processes work and which processes don’t work based on real-life experience (ideally in a professional setting)
- Manifest thought leadership in the realm of UI/UX, enabling you to always think innovatively and outside the box
- Exude a creative and scrappy spirit with rigorous attention to detail
- Demonstrated expertise in developing information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, and visual design for web and mobile products
- Use tools such as Sketch, InVision, Craft, Notion, Illustrator, etc.
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding and blowing off steam
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.