ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
As an Events Intern, you’ll partner with our Events Manager to plan and execute numerous events ranging from our three day annual conference, monthly events (workshops, social events and VIP dinners) to webinars and podcasts. Our events are corporate branding initiatives meant to ignite passion for our industry and company brand, not strictly social events. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, hands-on internship that allows you to have responsibility over various key aspects of event planning while learning from our Event Manager, this is the role for you!
This internship will run either during the Fall 2019 semester. Juniors and Seniors should apply.
What you’ll do
- Pre-event planning
- Source, interview, evaluate vendors and venues
- Develop event design structure and components for conferences and ancillary events
- Learn the ins & outs of event budgeting, creating a cohesive event design, an event registration process, evaluating venue sites, etc.
- Learn strategic event management (event ROI, partnership strategy, top of funnel lead creation).
- Serve as the first point of contact for event attendees via email, answering questions and giving guidance on what to expect from the event
- Event execution
- Manage onsite event logistics alongside the Event Manager
- Help with event set-up and breakdown
- Handle day-of logistics for virtual events (webinars and podcast recordings)
This might be a good fit if you
- Bring prior hospitality experience (restaurants, bars, grocery stores, hotels, etc.)
- Have experience in event management at any level (for college organizations, prior internships)
- Are interested in developing a career in event management
- Know how to take initiative, make decisions collaboratively, and are good interacting with people
- Have a passion for creative event design and production
You’ll love us because of these factors
- Paid Internship
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding and blowing off steam
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.