ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
The Recur Studios team acts as an agency within ProfitWell responsible for creating, distributing, and promoting our vast array of original multimedia content that positions ProfitWell as a thought leader and authority brand in the subscription economy. You'll serve as the design expert for our multimedia content production and our events. Check out our Creative Producers work here
What you’ll do:
- Provide creative direction to Show Producers for their multimedia content production (shows, live webinars, podcasts, etc.)
- Concepting and ideating for show pre-production, including set design, logos, designing and animating graphics, segment title cards, etc.
- Crafting promotional assets, including creating digital ads, banners, etc.
- Serve as the design expert for our Events Team
- Crafting design elements, including layouts, graphics, animations, and banners for webinars, podcasts, client events, and industry trade shows/conferences
- Executing on digital and printed materials for our annual conference and podcasts
- Seek opportunities to improve our original content offering through a creative lens, process improvement, distribution channel enhancement, etc.
This might be a good fit if you...
- Portfolio or link to your work is required
- Are an organized, detail-oriented project manager
- Have experience in and an eye for establishing a design system for digital and print materials/assets
- Have experience creating motion graphics
- Know when to advocate for an idea and when to move on
- Have juggled numerous video projects at once
- Are an expert in Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Illustrator)
- Are a team player that is eager to discuss new ideas
- Receive feedback well and translate it into your work
- A degree in communications, media studies, photography/film/television, multimedia, broadcasting, or a related field
- Added bonus if you can create and concept ideas for original content and have experience in a technology/SaaS company
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding and blowing off steam
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.