ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll work directly the hiring teams and leadership to manage full-lifecycle recruiting across multiple functions. ProfitWell has grown quickly over the past few years, and we have aggressive growth plans for 2020 and beyond. The right person for this role will be able to come into our fast-paced environment and small team, learn our products and mission in no time at all, and help scale our teams.
What you’ll do:
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting for around 7-10 positions at a time across multiple teams, including:
- Creatively identify and source passive candidates for full-time positions (no idea is too crazy to pressure test!)
- Partner with universities to hire co-op and intern candidates (10% of role)
- Conduct resume and phone screens for inbound candidates
- Project manage hiring manager phone screens and onsite interviews
- Present hiring recommendations to leadership and hiring managers
- Roll out offers to candidates and cut candidates from our interview process with transparency as to the hiring team's decision making and reasoning
- Execute a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end, ensuring candidate expectations are set regarding interview process, role expectations, and ProfitWell values and culture
- Partner with Boston and Salt Lake City tech communities, forums, and events to spread awareness of ProfitWell's brand
- Collaborate with Director of People Operations on initiatives, including onboarding, employer branding, employee experience, and learning & development
This might be a good fit if you...
- 2+ years full lifecycle sales recruiting, perhaps working at a high-growth startup, a staffing agency, or similar fast-paced environment
- Proven results delivering passive candidates, especially in areas such as Sales, UI/UX Design, and/or Consulting
- Project management skills and ability to manage the hiring process beginning to end
- Ability to communicate effectively with hiring managers and manage expectations
- Experience with an ATS ideally, or a CRM
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding and blowing off steam
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.